Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fish with Strawberry Avocado Salsa

It is strawberry season in Florida!


While in Tampa last week, we visited their downtown library. Paul found this recipe in a magazine there, so I copied it down and we made it the other night with some beautiful strawberries we bought that day. Excellent. I ate the rest of the salsa the next day for my lunch.


Visiting produce markets is one of my favorite things to do. I hope I don't get an allergic reaction to strawberries. That would be depressing. Talk to you soon.

6 comments:

Freely Living Life said...

Oh those strawberries look delicious! We are craving fresh produce. There is a horrible selection in this part of the country at the moment. We are going to try that recipe! Thanks for sharing. <3

Abby said...

Mmmmmm.... I love strawberries. That looks delicious! I am so happy berry-season is upon us. Let the bluberry/blackberry/strawberry, rasberry/binge begin! :)

qwerkyqook said...

why would you be worried about a strawberry allergy? want to bring home an orange btw????

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum. That looks really, really good. I love fish but I have never actually made it... Add it to the list of random crap that intimidates me!!

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog today (and all the comments you leave, they make my day). I am definitely working on developing a tough, outer skin. It's a slow process, but I have to work towards not letting stuff get to me like i do right now!

Marlys said...

Did the strawberry crop survive the cold temps? They tell us that our prices will be very high because of the frost so am just curious as you don't mention a shortage of strawberries! That would be devastating! Love those berries so much!

East Orange Garage Door Repairs said...

Good reading thhis post