Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mexican Pulled Pork (Carnitas)



This was our dinner tonight. Very good.  Cook's Illustrated is our source for so many good recipes. This one did not disappoint.  And, it is gluten free! Suzanne will score some tasty treats when she stops in to do her laundry. She finished her neurology rotation with a big test yesterday and now has some time off to study for her next round of boards. I wish I could do more to help her. Except, take in her cat, George.  That wouldn't be good for my marriage!

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum! Looks delish. And I think I spot radishes? I love it when mexican food comes w/ sliced radishes!

Unknown said...

Radishes are important in our family, Lisa! Don't you think?

Marlys said...

I think you and Paul should go on Food Network - that dish looks beyond delicious! Have a great week? Are you enjoying getting ready for the Holidays now that you have more time? Remember how tough it used to be? I'm sure you will never forget! Love you guys!