Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thanks for dinner, Al!

Yesterday was our 30th Anniversary!!



And, it was also Margie's birthday! (Marge-in-charge)  I love my sister-in-law!



Brother Al treated all of us to dinner.



We ate at Luna's, which has become a family favorite in Venice.  It was our first time to experience the copious portions served at this establishment. Excellent food and excellent company.



After dinner, we sat by Kent and Margie's pool and played International Rummy, another family favorite. Not going to mention who won, but I'm set for my next trip to the coin laundry!!!

5 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Happy Anniversary! 30 years - that is wonderful. You & Paul definitely have something special!

What a wonderful way to celebrate. Luna's is such a great place. The portions are crazy - did you get a Calzone? They are enormous!

Marlys said...

Oh, no! I knew your anniversary was coming up and it slipped me by! I wish you a wonderful next 30 years! Talk to you soon!

Abby said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you celebrated well -- and you deserved it!

I miss Luna's!!! It is sooo delicious!!!!

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary!

Jennifer

qwerkyqook said...

lookin good...even after all those years!